Collection of recyclable materials (blue bins)
The MRC des Pays-d’en-Haut is responsible of the management of recyclable materials.
To consult the Residual Materials Management Plan (RMMP) of the MRC (french)
The materials accepted, as detailed below, are provided for guidance only*. In general, a recyclable material is made out of paper, cardboard, glass, plastic or metal.
* Source: MRC des Pays-d’en-Haut
- Paper (newspapers, flyers, magazines, various papers, paper for printers, envelops, paper bags, leaflet, telephone book, notebook, publications, loose sheets of paper, paperback novels without bindings, wrapping paper, torn paper)
- Plastic (all containers, bottles, plastic lids on which we find the Möbius strip and the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7, plastic bags that can be stretched, plastic packaging film)
- Glass (bottles and food containers, without regard to its colour, wine and beer bottles, consigned or not)
- Cardboard (cardboard boxes, flat or corrugated, cardboard wrapping, egg boxes, cardboard roll, gable-top cardboard box (milk or cream carton), multilayered containers (Tetra Pak), pizza boxes, coffee-to-go cups)
- Metal (cans, lids, aluminum paper and plates, various soda cans, consigned or not, small metal objects (hangers, pots, cake trays, etc)